Want to become a better soccer player this summer? Speed training has arrived for our LFC family!
Now announcing our partnership with @athleticrepublicdublin to service all of our speed training needs.
Stay competitive and come to our FREE Speed training preview day, June 25th. There are two class times one at 1030 and one at 1130am. Classes will be held at 6175 Shamrock Court I, Dublin, OH
Speed Training is one of the most important aspects that should be incorporated for all athletes who serve to benefit from it. Speed Training involves the increase in muscle power through both speed, technical guidance and increased range of motion. By improving the amount of force that muscles can produce and accept from the ground, athletes will be on the right path to running faster, jumping higher and changing direction quicker.
Speed Training for athletes has many benefits including:
- Increased Range of Motion
- Improved Flexibility
- Muscle Balance
- Preventing injuries
- Incorporates exercises that directly strengthens injury prone muscles
- Increases bone strength and density
- Increases the body’s endurance
- Increase Oxygen in the body which provides more energy to working muscles
- help ward off osteoporosis.